Whether your parts are smaller than a quarter or larger than a house, our in-house packaging & crating designers will evaluate your item's construction, delivery requirements and quality standards. Based on those requirements they will design a cost-effective solution that will ensure the safe and timely delivery of your parts.
Important considerations in the design of your packaging or crating solutions:
- Quality Standards including Mil-Spec and ASTM.
- Wall construction: Cartons, Heavy duty dual or tri-wall boxes
- Internal cushioning including: Protective die cut custom foam, Moisture barriers, Cradling and shock absorption requirements
- Closure style
- Outside features including: Casters, Lift handles, Hinged latches
- Package printing including: Graphics, Bar codes, UID Labeling